Your special day should be planned and implemented with special care. Crystal Rose Catering offers an award winning venue, internationally trained chefs, a professional service staff, and a caring team of wedding event planners who will work to insure the vision of your wedding day is all that you dream of.
Take a look at our Wedding Catering Packages or read more about what makes Crystal Rose Catering the perfect choice to cater your Wedding.
There are many reasons that separate us from other catering companies and why Crystal Rose Catering at The Westminster Rose center should be your choice for your wedding and reception:
1. Our award winning contemporary building was built by the City of Westminster and opened in 2006. The ballroom was intentionally designed to offer a neutral setting to accommodate nearly every color palette a bride envisions. With high ceilings and pendant adjustable lighting, it offers a beautiful ambiance for your catered wedding. The room can subdivide to “right size” it for 50 to 500 guests.
2. Crystal Rose Catering is very conscious to keep our pricing affordable, especially during these tough economic times. Our catering menus are designed to offer varied menu selection with affordable menu choices.
3. We offer All Inclusive Wedding Packages that include a dance floor, bar set up, champagne/sparkling cider toast, appetizers and nuts & mints. Both buffets and served dinner menus are available with our banquet menu packages.
4. Our beautiful, large Bamboo Terrace patio comes at no additional charge with our ballroom. This area is perfect for wedding ceremonies or an intimate cocktail reception. It features a stage and has its own private entrance through the rose garden.
5. Our pricing is based on food and beverage and we do not charge a room or facility fee.
6. We have 13 years of catering experience, we have not only planned and served hundreds of weddings at The Rose Center, but have also provided off site catering services at various wedding venues around Orange County and Los Angeles County. Our experience is not limited to wedding catering, but we also service business and corporate events, as well as other social occasions.
7. Service is a top goal with us. Our professional and caring event planners will take your vision to fruition. We work with you in planning your event at no additional charge. Every detail from menu to time line to set up is our concern. “Day of” event ceremony and reception coordinating is available at additional charge.
8. We offer the ability to have your wedding ceremony and catered reception in the same location!
9. We don’t require you to use our vendors, but we do work with many talented industry professionals that provide auxiliary services such as entertainment, décor, photography, and event planning.
We will be happy to assist you. Please take a look at our package information and photo gallery. Then call us for an appointment for a tour of The Rose Center!